Thursday, December 27, 2012
Posted by: Rachalda
Time: 7:12 PM
Comments: 0
If I May Have a Dream Wedding
We all know, somehow God doesn't give us for what we want but what we need.

Sometimes I feel like crying when seeing those beautiful vendors out there but I know no matter what I do I won't be able to afford (how can I afford anything if the wedding, the house, the anything should be on my -and my bf- own shoulder?) Anyway, I won't complain much :) I feel grateful because 'hey, we get married by our own sweatful money!' and many couples not as lucky as me who can have a wedding that 'pretty acceptable' to some people with jealous mouth.

Anyhow, this is my dream vendor wedding should be (it only in dream, girls, so please don't ask me their reviews, yah... I don't know since I don't use them at all):

Wedding Venue: 1 big hotel ballroom in Jakarta
Wedding Gown: Tex Saverio (just don't argue) or Melta Yani
Studio Pre-Wed: I-do wedding photography
Outdoor Pre-Wed: Rio Photography
On the day wed : Axioo
Videographer : Axioo
Wedding Ring : Tiffany and co
Shoes: Valentino lace shoes
Decorator: Tea Rose Wedding Designer

LOL... I'll attach you the pictures later...

Pratama dan Rachalda
24 and 23 Years Old
Couple
Crazy
Blunt
Weirdo
Gue cuma menulis apa yang biasa gue berdua "blak-blakin" dalam percakapan kami berdua yang terkadang konyol dan tak masuk akal :) sebagai rekaman akan perjalanan kami berdua selama ini. Untuk meninggalkan comment, silahkan klik angka disebelah tulisan comment ;)

Follow Us on Our Twitter http://twitter.com/ and then go to http://tweet.sg/ to activate your number (if you are a Singaporean, that is).

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

Music player.