Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Posted by: Rachalda
Time: 1:43 PM
Comments: 0
Another Weight Transformation
I've been asked about how I loose my weight so damn easily...
well.. I don't know...
I spent like almost 3 months to reduce my weight to now 51kg.. (I was at 61kg before)
and it wasn't an easy process at this point to reduce my weight to achieve my target 47 kg... (4kg more)

But I'll spill out some of my secrets for you how to lose 10kg in three months without exercising. But please put in your mind this is not Advance advice and probably wrong...

  1. I use my blood diet. I'm an O. So I ate more protein and less carbohydrate...
  2. For the first kick, I always use DETOX (using Pacham Pear fruit to kick my weight down) for 5 days. According to my friend who was a doctor, pacham pear has the best nutrition for your body in reducing weight... and Detox is good enough for your body anyway :) Please notice that Pacham Pear isn't the same with other pears and can't be replace with apple or other fruits) With this pacham, I never feel tired or anything..
  3. ZigZag your body. When reach stagnant state, I cheat my body by eating more protein. I did many zig-zag-in to cheat my body (it was a process where you reach stagnant weight but you need to reduce more. You cheat your body so it has to adapt to your diet system again)

3 months process! So it's normal and safe!  



So hopefully it helps all the brides who is fighting with their weight to achieve perfect final look :)

cheers!
R

Labels: , ,


Pratama dan Rachalda
24 and 23 Years Old
Couple
Crazy
Blunt
Weirdo
Gue cuma menulis apa yang biasa gue berdua "blak-blakin" dalam percakapan kami berdua yang terkadang konyol dan tak masuk akal :) sebagai rekaman akan perjalanan kami berdua selama ini. Untuk meninggalkan comment, silahkan klik angka disebelah tulisan comment ;)

Follow Us on Our Twitter http://twitter.com/ and then go to http://tweet.sg/ to activate your number (if you are a Singaporean, that is).

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

Music player.