Sunday, February 5, 2012
Posted by: Rachalda
Time: 10:17 PM
Comments: 0
And For The GroomsMen
I really can't take out this picture out of my head when I call "vintage"
a dream of seeing guys in suspender and newspaper boy are playing in my head...
so I'll make it come true ;)

Ladies and gentleman, this style will surely BE my GROOMSMEN style:




How you can't die to see handsome man lining up on that sexy suspender?
P-kun, you better start search for your groomsmen OR I'll choose it for you! 
and you already know who's I'm going to search right? #smirking #evilly




Labels: ,


Pratama dan Rachalda
24 and 23 Years Old
Couple
Crazy
Blunt
Weirdo
Gue cuma menulis apa yang biasa gue berdua "blak-blakin" dalam percakapan kami berdua yang terkadang konyol dan tak masuk akal :) sebagai rekaman akan perjalanan kami berdua selama ini. Untuk meninggalkan comment, silahkan klik angka disebelah tulisan comment ;)

Follow Us on Our Twitter http://twitter.com/ and then go to http://tweet.sg/ to activate your number (if you are a Singaporean, that is).

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

Music player.